The Selkirk 50/50 challenge is a 12 week team fitness challenge open to all Selkirk community members. The winning team takes 50% of the registration fees! Individuals can register on a team for $25.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
- 1 st check-in will be held on March 15 at the Selkirk Rec. Complex from 5-8pm
- If you are unable to attend the check-in, appointments will be taken up to March 22
- Registrants must wear shorts / T-shirts for measuring procedure
- Both male & female personnel will be on hand for the measuring procedure
- Payment must be received at time of registration
- Registrations can be taken starting Feb 21 up to March 15
- Participants must belong to a team – teams must be Selkirk Biz members
- Teams can be unlimited in size and can consist of anyone with an affiliation with that team (staff, family, friends)
- Teams are encouraged to have their own internal challenges as well